Spruce Beauty Products

Here's what we use to help you look so great.

Great skin is achieved and maintained by 20% of what happens in the Spruce Beauty Studio.... The other 80% happens with your pre and post care at home!

We love our products! And we've taken the guess work out of it for you! We sell products that are clinically proven. They are such high quality and efficacy that they can only be purchased through a licensed professional and authorized retailer- that's us! So remember....

Life is short - buy the serum.

Theraderm

Clinical Skin Care

Developed by renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. James Beckman, Theraderm products address a wide variety of skin conditions including acne, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.

AnteAge

Stem GF and Cytokines

Research has revealed the role stem cells play in tissue repair, particularly the skin. AnteAGE® pioneered the science of reactivating the skin's natural regenerative properties by utilizing Stem and Growth Factor Cytokines derived from human bone marrow, the most natural and powerful option to restore youthful skin. The scientists behind AnteAGE® have harnessed the healing power of stem cells to regain your skin’s ability to behave youthfully, and heal beautifully.

Lacuna Botanicals

Relax Rejuvenate Restore

Hemp extract infused bioactive products to enhance your everyday lifestyle.

ZitSticka

Killa Kit

Your new Ex-ZIT Strategy.
KILLA succeeds at the source of your underground zit, rather than failing on the surface. Once the 24 microdarts dissolve, a synergistic potion of hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid, niacinamide and oligopeptide-76 flood the heart of your zit, resolving the upcoming drama before it blows up.

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this or the product described for diagnosis or treatment of any health or skin problem or as a substitute for any prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a skin condition. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings and directions before using a product. Spruce Beauty Studio LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

 

©2019 by Spruce Beauty. Proudly created with Wix.com

lacuna oil

Lacuna Daily Restore